January 21, 2009
Serious Dedication
Okay, so my partner and I were driving home this evening and we passed by a park that is very close to our house. We never thought we would see what we did...a kid, probably in his teens, shoveled out an area of the the basketball court so he can play ball!!! I mean...what!?!?! I really couldn't believe what we saw...that's some serious dedication without a question! Not to mention there was about 2ft of snow on the court that he took his time to shovel so he could shoot around in 13 degree weather. I was so excited so we drove home and got my camera and I looked out from our back porch and he was gone!!! She thought it would still be a great idea to go. So here are a couple images...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete