I absolutely enjoy Love Thursday's inspired by Karen from the Chookooloonks blog. They really make me stop and think about what is important to me and how those things really feel. I love, love, love them.
Today I am loving apples (amongst other things of course) because I need to like it's my job. Well, it will be my job this evening when I attempt to make the most delicious apple pie and apple sauce from apples we picked with my partners mother on her birthday. Tonight is the night I will figure out if I am a true baker. For some reason I get nervous when it comes to making pie crust. I know deep down inside, it will be delicious and my partner will tell me so even if it's not.
I am a photographer that did not carry a camera on this trip. So, here is a blackberry quality photo of the hayride we took prior to picking apples...
October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment