January 15, 2009

Rab & Fox

Well, well, well...I am finally going to post!!! I've been holding back on sharing so many images because I simply haven't had the time.

Last September my partner & I went to the most amazing and touching wedding ever! Moncita (Rab) & Carmencita (Fox) had a ceremony in Fort Collins before they officially wedded in Massachusetts when they visited us in December...woooo hoooo for gay marriage in Massachusetts. Anyways, here is a pic from after their 9/6/2008 ceremony in FoCo.

How cute?!?!

1 comment:

  1. i check your blog randomly and i am always waiting for new pics (post more!!). i think you're a great photographer and this picture really shows that with the detail: the lines (train tracks and houses in the background), the motion in their hands make me feel like they were swinging their hands happily as they walked the tracks and lastly, the moment is amazing - the smiles on their faces speak for themselves. also, how can i forget the composition!?! all-in-all, this picture is just beautiful.

    +++jason

    ReplyDelete